Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Weekend of Parties!

Kids parties, that is! My husband was a trooper hanging out with lots of kidos this weekend! Friday night we went to dinner with a friend of his from Texarakana and his wife and kids. His poor wife did not get to eat a bite of dinner as their 4 month old was a bit tired and could not be comforted! "Michael are you ready for this?" :-) Saturday we went to Jenna's Elmo party. I used to take care of Jenna. Elmo was a bit, hmmmmmm.... lets say creepy! My niece Kylie loved him, but it took the other kids some time to warm up to him. The adults were laughing at him, maybe a little too loud! Fun times! Happy Birthday Jenna! We love you sweet girl! On Sunday, we went to Maya's birthday party, our niece. It was some great family time! I can't believe she is one! Love you doodle bug! Here are some pics...

1 comment:

Micki said...

Cute pics! I will have to get a few from you. We are going to miss you guys!!