Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

30 Weeks! 10 more to go... 7 or 8 would be good :-)

This week...

"Your baby's a bit more than 15 1/2 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)"

A few suggestions: :-)
Please don't say to me that I look like I am having twins, that you were my size at full term, or that you think my Dr. got the due date wrong. It does not help- I know my tummy is big, and it is going to get bigger. No, I am not having twins, I am just short. You may have been my size at full term, but you are more than likely taller than I am, and my due date is correct- it has to be. Thank you :-) Love you!


30 weeks.

No comments: