Saturday night we went to David and DeVonna's wedding. It was also a lot of fun to hang out with friends and celebrate such a special time of their lives. DeVonna was a gorgeous bride! We love you guys and wish you so much joy :-) Congrats to the new Keirsey's! Here are some pics...
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Weekend of weddings
Friday night we went to one of my high school friend's wedding. It was so fun to see some people that I had not seen in a while- especially my old youth minister who officiated the ceremony. Good times... Brad I can't believe you are married! The bride was beautiful- Brad you are a blessed man. Congrats to Brad and Amy Stroup! Here are some pics...




Saturday night we went to David and DeVonna's wedding. It was also a lot of fun to hang out with friends and celebrate such a special time of their lives. DeVonna was a gorgeous bride! We love you guys and wish you so much joy :-) Congrats to the new Keirsey's! Here are some pics...




Saturday night we went to David and DeVonna's wedding. It was also a lot of fun to hang out with friends and celebrate such a special time of their lives. DeVonna was a gorgeous bride! We love you guys and wish you so much joy :-) Congrats to the new Keirsey's! Here are some pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I enjoyed your wedding pics! And I thought we were busy!! You have been tagged....check out my blog for the details! :)
I had fun at the wedding too! It was good seeing you and your hubby!
Post a Comment