Then I went to pick up my check at the office where I worked these past few months- Mom's Best Friend. They had a little surprise party for me- it was sooooo sweet! I have really enjoyed working there, and they will be missed and my paycheck will be missed by my husband :-) Thanks girls for everything! Y'all are awesome! If you are in need of a nanny or a babysitter or want to be a nanny or professinal babysitter- check them out- they have my professional stamp of approval :-) www.momsbestfriend.com.
The MBF girls and me...
The very cute cake!

1 comment:
I am sad to think of you & Michael's departure!! But, yes, Landen will be there this Sunday...at the 9:00. I'm so glad you'll be in the Orange Room (for at least one more Sunday!) I am going to need a forwarding address!
Post a Comment