The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag 8 people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.
Hmmmmm... let me think!
1. I have broken both my legs, not at the same time. The right one, I fractured in the first grade when I jumped off a swing. The left one, a much worse break, occured while attempting to land a front tuck in gymnastics when I was in the third grade. I had a cast most of my third grade year- it stunk literally and figuratively. A picture...

2. I grew up on a lake in Missouri. I learned to ski at the age of 6 and began skiing in the local annual ski show. At the age of about 12, I did some traveling shows and competitions, but stopped when we moved to Texas when I was 14. I mainly did what they call doubles acts- it is like cheerleading stunts on water with a male base. It was not that I was all that talented, it was just that I was small and I could be tossed around easily. I also climbed pyramids. Fun times, and some scary crash moments. A picture... and yes that pout face has been perfected!

3. When I was 5, my friend and I decided to cut eachothers hair. I had really long hair and ended up having to get a really short bowl cut at an attempt to fix it. A picture...

4. I was a reporter for my high school newspaper. It was great! We had off campus passes and could roam the halls without question.
5. I took tap, ballet, and jazz until I was in the 8th grade. I have always regreted quitting because I love to dance. I am not sure why I quit, but I guess I got tired of it at the time. A pic...

6. It has always been my dream to marry the man of my dreams and be a mom, and I am blessed to say that I have married that man and I am about to be a mommy.
7. I have always loved children and I knew I would work with them in some capacity. I was a Child Development major, and I have done a variety of jobs during and since college and they all involve little ones. I love their impressionable spirits and their innocence. To me, a child's laughter is the greatest sound on earth- a testiment of God's love for his children.
8. Waco is the farthest I have ever lived from home. Scottsdale will be an interesting and very new adventure for me and my new family :-)
Tag you're it... Keri, Micki, and Jen.

2 comments:
Wow you broke both of your legs, not fun! It was fun learning more about you!
Only 8 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment