Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

31 Weeks

"This week, your baby measures about 16 inches long. He weighs a little over 3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."

We saw a new Dr. yesterday in Scottsdale. She was great! We both really liked her. So now I have two scheduled appointments, one here and one there and I will cancel the one I do not need depending on if Michael's project is approved on the 24th. She said that I am measuring exactly at 31 weeks where I should be.

We found a great house and it is all set to go, well, assuming they officially accept our offer. We will know for sure by tomorrow. The plan is to move Saturday, September 1. So, a little less than three weeks left here in Texas. It always is a wakeup call to realize the plans you have for yourself don't match what the Lord has planned for us. I know this is a good thing! If my life thus far had been what I wanted it to be at a certain time- whoa! I would be in a totally different place, and not a good place at that. Praise God for his guidance, and we both feel the Lord wants us in Scottsdale. So, we shall see...

2 comments:

chavon taylor said...

excited for you but we will all be sad to see you go. :(

Those Tonnes said...

I hope you sleep well this week even though Trevin will be kicking a lot. I am excited to be having lunch with y'all on Sunday!