Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Few more vacation pics
We are home, well I am. Michael left this morning for Scottsdale. He will be back tomorrow. We had a great vacation, and now have lots to do here at the house. We are planning to move September 1, but will not know for sure until August 23rd. So, we are going to look at some housing options there, and get all our ducks in a row and be ready to go if that is the case. We decided that if the project passes, it is best for us to go ahead and get out there before the baby is born. I really want to get things set up and settled before our lives are turned upside down. Your continued prayers in all this are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Fireball reminds me of Friends in season 5. Sad y'all are moving, but thats what you gotta do. Matt and I will be praying. And you still look so cute even though you may think you don't. You are a precious pregnant lady!
Post a Comment