My sister in law Micki baked me a cake and brought it over- very sweet! My niece, Kylie, sang Happy birthday to me for the 5th time that day - she loves birthdays, well really birthday cake! She left me a message that morning that was soooooo precious. Gosh I love that girl!
Then I went shopping the rest of the afternoon with some gift cards I got. Michael tried to plan a surprise birthday dinner, but I kind of figured it out. Several things were a bit odd to me, and I assumed that there would be people there.
Aside, from the news at the Dr., it was a very nice day. Thanks to my sweet husband, and all my friends and family for your kind words and wishes! I love you more than you know!
Michael wrote on our mirror! :-)
Pretty flowers from my mom
Celebrating at dinner with family...

4 comments:
Kristi~ I have horrible allergies and asthma because of them. I went to my asthma/allergy specialist and he asked me if I thought I could breathe better on one side verses the other. I have always said my left side doesn't work, and he agreed. He said I have a polyp. He put me on Singulair mostly for my asthma and said it should help the polyp. He also gave me a nasal spray, Nasacot AQ. The first time he diagnosed me he said he couldn't see an air passage on the left side. By my next appointment, he was amazed.The medicines worked... No surgery in my future! I will pray for God to either just make your's go away or that He will work through meds and make it go away. I hope this wasn't too much info for all you other bloggers reading!
Have a beautiful day!!
Keri
Happy Late Birthday!!!! I have to take allergy shots and the suck! Ugh. :) I will pray for the polyp. Take that nose-spray that Keri is talking about!
We had fun! Happy Birthday Aunt Kristi!!
Happy B-day Kristi! Sounds like you guys had fun. Loved Michael's message on the mirror. So sweet!
Post a Comment