We head out tomorrow morning to Michigan for 10 days. We are so excited for a vacation- our little babymoon. Michael's family has a lakehouse on Lake Charlevoix that feeds into Lake Michigan, and it is absolutely awesome! We will join his family there, minus sister Laura who has to stay here for school- we will miss her!
Upon our return, we have some big decisions regarding our move to Scottsdale to make and start acting on. Please pray for us as we make the decision to move before or after baby. I am being stretched for patience and peace with this decision, and I know the Lord has it all taken care of already, but I have a hard time not knowing. :-) It just does not seem ideal either way, but who am I kidding. Is life ideal, to our standards anyway? I am just getting very anxious at the thought of our little guy entering this world and everything being okay. I know that I need not worry, but I can't seem to really hold onto that! I am a worrier and a planner, and I am doing better with that but it is a constant struggle. I need to really grasp a hold of His word that I have read oh so many times...
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will be praying for you, and I think you are a beautiful pregnant woman! So cute! Have fun on your va-ca!
Post a Comment