Thursday, July 12, 2007
A proud mama...
I just have to brag on my dog Bagby for a sec. If you know him, you know he has quite a personality. He is very funny- he reminds us of the donkey on Shreck- annoying but cute! He has this problem of running off outside- my fault in his early training or lack there of :-) Well, we were working in the yard this last weekend and Bagby sat in the yard for hours without running off. He listens to Michael a lot better than me- surprise surprise. I was so proud of him for being such a good boy. This was a really big deal for him! He is such a good dog, and I hope and pray that he is good with the baby. He likes kids-hopefully he will adjust okay. Here are some pics of his front yard freedom!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for your lovely dog, and a great birthday, not yeah about your polyp in your nose. I am so sorry about that. How are you feeling?
Kristi~
That was me that left the info on the polyp...I don't know why, but David and I can't get this thing NOT to say David Campbell. Ugh...anyway, I hope it goes away like mine did!!
Keri
Post a Comment