Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007

And his name shall be....

TREVIN MATTHEW KERSEY!

"The boy's name Trevin \t-re-vin\ is pronounced TREV-in. It is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "fair town"."

Matthew is for Michael's big brother that passed away when Michael was in college. He is most definately missed and never forgotten!

Trevin is a name that is growing in popularity, but I had never heard it before. We both like it- it is different but does not sound way out there!

This was a hard thing for us to decide on... not that we had very many disagreements. It is just that his name is such a big thing to decide- it is a permanent part of his life here on earth. PRESSURE! But what an awesome privilege! We can't promise that we won't change our minds, but I think we have the winner. Little TK will be a stud!

4 comments:

the corsos said...

Absolutely precious!!

MSCW said...

I love it!!!! You look so great K! Seriously! I know it must be hard having a belly but you look so healthy and great!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

sooo sweet! When and if we have boy it will be name Garrett, after Peter's brother that passed away when he was little.

Clay, Kimberly, and Olivia Lee :) said...

Love it! Clay and I wish we could come to your baby shower/pool party, but we're actually hosting a BBQ/pool party for family that day :( I'm sending a present w/ Robyn...Love that name! :)