Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

23 Weeks!

What is going on...

"Your baby is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. His skin is red and wrinkled. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare him for breathing. He can swallow, but he normally won't pass his first stool (called meconium) until after birth. Loud noises heard often in utero — such as your dog barking or the roar of a vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze your baby when he hears them outside the womb."

I went to my new OB- I swithced at the chance that I will still be living here when the baby is born. My other OB is too far away, and I really did not like him all that much. I really like my new Dr. She is great! Everything looks good. I asked her if it was normal that I look like I am going to have a baby in August rather than October, and she laughed. She said I was fine. I told her I can already see him moving in my belly, and that should not be happening, right? She said I was fine. I guess I don't have much room for him to grow, so he is just growing out and out! He is still quite an active one!!!

I love that he can hear! Maybe I should vacuum some more so he is not scared of the vacuum cleaner :-)

No comments: