Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

22 Weeks as of Sunday May 10

"Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches and almost 1 pound. His skin will continue to appear wrinkled until he gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his head and body is now visible. His lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. His eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and his pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily."

He is an active baby! I feel him kick, hit, move all the time! It is so amazing! It still catches me a little off gaurd every time it happens. It feels like this little pulse inside. I can even see my stomach move when he is kicking me! It is precious! I love it! I am a little, well a lot, in to looking at baby stuff. We started registering for some things, and it is so much fun. We have received some really cute outfits from our amazing friends, and it makes me so excited to think about him wearing them!!!! I am on an active search for baby bedding and having a hard time! Anyone have any suggestions?

Here is my tummy at 22 weeks...

No comments: