I am so ready for the weekend... this week has seemed so long! It does not help that we have not seen the sun in what seems like weeks. I love the rain, when it is actually raining, but I hate the humid cloudy yuck days that we have had so many of. But without those yuck days, we would not be thankful for the beautiful ones- oh the magnificance of His ways!
I found out today that my last day at my job will be three weeks from today. It is kind of bitter sweet. I really love the little girl I take care of, but I am looking forward to having a little break before I take care of our precious little one. I am going to find a job for a few months in Scottsdale, but more than likely it will not be as a nanny.
Today we went to the library for what is called Bounce Time. It is our Friday routine. I have gotten to know the moms there and made some friends. We have playdates sometimes, and I love that! I can't wait to do that with my kids. They were all very encouraging today as we talked about our new adventure to Scottsdale. They all thought that it would be a lot of fun. This afternoon we are going to take a picture with the Easter Bunny at the mall... think my job is hard???? It is a lot of fun most of the time, but I am sure like being a mom, there are a lot of times that it is very very hard!
I am looking forward to spending time with Michael this weekend. He has been gone all week, and just got in late last night. I am sure there will be some house projects going on, but I hope we can get a date in there somewhere.
I have had a so-so week.... most of my toilet hugging has been in the morning. I think I am just getting used to it. I am soooooooo tired, but other than that, I am doing well. I still have not gained any weight, but I know as I have been told that will come soon enough. My tummy, however, continues to grow :-) I feel pregnant, and it is fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment