We are very excited! I am due October 14th. We were a little surprised at the quickness of it all, but we are thrilled as we prayed the God bless us when the time was right. We feel extremely blessed! It has been a rough month with morning sickness- side note... it should not be called that because it does not just happen in the morning! But, when I think about what is going on in my body, I am just in awe. We heard the little heart beat two weeks ago, and it was the most precious sound ever. Another little heart is beating inside me- how amazing is that!? We even saw the baby moving around like crazy! Here is a picture from our last visit at 9 weeks, 2 days...

The Kersey baby! Can you believe it? Right now, I am feeling good. My doctor gave me some medicine that has helped me hold food and water down, but I am trying not to take it unless I am miserable. I can tell I am starting to feel better, so hopefully in the next few weeks it will pass. My tummy is getting bigger, and although most other people can't tell, I sure can :-) We ask for your prayers as we plan the move to Scottsdale and start our precious family. We will keep you posted! Much love! This is a picture of my belly at 10 weeks :-)

6 comments:
Congrats, Kristi and Michael! You guys are beautiful and give me hope. It's funny because last time I saw you I wanted to ask u if you were prego. Not because u looked it, but because of a vibe/aura you had about you. I love you guys and am blessed to be able to call you friends.
WOW! I am so excited for you guys! Well, I have seen first hand how you are with babies - and you only have to deal with 1, so I know you will be such an AWESOME mom! Thanks for sharing!!!
AHHH....YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! everytime i see those pics it just amazes me how God created it all to work and its such a miraculous thing i really just sit in awe thinking about how creative He is!!! yall are precious and i will be praying for you guys!!!
hope dinner works out on wed!!!! i miss you KK!
Congratulations. That is so fun. Take care of yourself and keep us up to date. Ang
HOLy HANNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that didn't take long! :) I have scared myself several times already...hahaa! Congratulations my friend!!!!!!!! That is soo awesome! Brittney Broyles Poe had her baby yesterday! See my blog for pics!
Yeah! Thank God for special little surprises. I'm going to be an AUNTIE!! How does Aunt La La sound? I love and miss you both so very much..hope to see ya real soon;)
Post a Comment