Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scottsdale Update

We enjoyed our time last weekend in Scottsdale, even though it was a record breaking 100 degrees both days we were there. Yes, 100 degrees in March- it will be a long summer! We looked at some areas that we might want to live in, and a few houses to get an idea of what we are looking at in our range. Michael will be out there again next week and will look at some more then. I liked a couple of the houses, but it will take some getting used to- it is very different! I did really enjoy Scottsdale. It was a fun place and we ate some great food, thanks to King and Amy! We had a great time hanging out with Michael's cousin,
King, and his wife, Amy, and baby, London. I am excited to get to know them better when we move! Thats it for now! Much love!

1 comment:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

thank you for adding me!! for some reason i still have no idea how to add people to my links. i've lurked over to yours several time! :)