Well, we received all our wedding pictures last weekend and there are over 900 total!! Whoa! They did a great job! It will take a while to sort through them. I just tried to pick a few to post in a slideshow, and I became very overwhelmed! So, if you want to see the pictures, you will have to visit us :-)
We had a nice Valentines Day. I had the day off from work, so I was able to cook Michael dinner- our same menu as last year! Last year we broke up on Valentines Day, so this year we wanted to recreate a better memory. He brought me tulips, my favorite. We ate quickly, and then were off to watch some kidos for a church meeting. When we got home, Michael surprised me with cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory- very sweet ending to a sweet day!
Michael and I have been trading off being sick this last week. I feel yucky and tired during the day, and he feels yucky at night. We are trying to get healthy, but are still so busy. It is hard to stop or slow down. We are looking forward to the weekend, although, it is a busy one :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment