Thursday, February 22, 2007
Sick...
It is 9:40 am, and I am already bored. I am home sick with a flu virus, and it is so hard for me to sit still and rest. It is also such a beautiful day to be stuck in bed. I think it is suppose to be around 80 degrees and sunny. Michael and I have been passing this cold/flu back and forth for the past few weeks. I finally went to the doctor yesterday when I could hardly move out of bed. She gave me some meds that seem to be helping treat the symtoms, but since it is a virus I just have to rest. Have I mentioned I am not good at that? I know there are a million things in the house I could go do/organize/clean, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of resting. I hope all of you enjoy this gorgeous day God has blessed us with! I will enjoy it through my window, and maybe just maybe I will rest outside for a bit :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment