Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Keepin' up with the Kersey's


So, really, I have wanted to have a webpage for some time now. I actually used to have one in college, but it is long outdated. And our wedding website is not so useful anymore. I wanted a way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on in our lives. This is my attempt. I hope you enjoy!

Michael and I have had a big few months. We got married December 16, 2006!! It was wonderful and perfect! We felt so blessed to have family and friends there to support us and help us celebrate! We were completely overwhelmed! We had a wonderful honeymoon in Mexico at a resort in the middle of the Mexican jungle. We were able to relax and enjoy the beauty around us. It was just what we needed after a very hectic few months!

We also bought a house recently in Carrollton, TX. Shortly after we closed on the house, we found out we will be moving to Scottsdale, AZ in May for Michael's job. We decided to keep our house, as we plan on returning for visits frequently and will hopefully be back for good in three years. At first, I was not excited at all about Scottsdale, but I am getting used to the idea (just a little bit.) We are excited to be close to Michael's cousin and his wife who live there also. It will not be easy, as I have never been far from home, but I am getting ready for the new adventure with my new husband!

I will post some pics soon of the wedding and of our new house- we have been working hard to make the house our home!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Love you guys! Good to see you last night. (Even if only for a glimpse across rows.) =)