Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nothing much to report...

Well, we have been busy, still, working on our house. We are trying to get as much painting done before we have some people over to our house this weekend. We planned a party so that we would be inspired to finish some things :-) So far, so good.


We are so excited for one of my dear friends. She and her husband became parents yesterday to Savannah Grace. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats to Kevin and Nicole!!!!


No more news yet on Scottsdale. We might try and plan a trip in March to go visit. I have never been there before and am anxious to see where we will be spending the next few years.


Other than that, we are just having fun being married. I absolutley love cooking dinner and taking care of my sweet husband. Who knew it was so much fun (and yet so hard at the same time)? :-)


Still waiting on our pictures from the wedding. We are hoping to get them soon. Much love!

No comments: