Monday, May 21, 2007
PINK OR BLUE?!
We went to the Dr. this morning. The Doc did an ultrasound and we were able to see our SWEET BABY BOY! He showed us so many little parts- his kidneys, his legs, hands, feet, arms, face, spine, heart, and of course his little you know what... it was so amazing! I just sat there smiling! He was kicking his little legs and moving all around. The intricate details of him being knitted together- wow our God is so incredible! The Doc said everything looks great. I am so excited... we are going to have a boy!!!! He also said there is pretty much no mistaken this one for a girl... and it was pretty easy to tell! I have not scanned it the picture yet, but I will as soon as I can get to a scanner. Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! That's awesome! Congrats. I am joy filled with the amazing things you are experiencing. I love that you are pondering each moment and the many changes. I'm very excited for your family!
Yay!!! All of us here at the Campbell home are praising God for your perfectly healthy baby boy! Boys are TONS of fun...and they love,love,love their mommas!!
We love you guys!
Keri, David, Emma and Jacob
Post a Comment