Kylie is such a "rock" star!
Saturday night we went to church and then had dinner with our sweet friends Robyn and Bryan at a place called Life's a Beach. It was nice to spend some quality time with them!
Sunday morning we played with the kidos at church. We asked our friends, David and Devonna, to come over for dinner. That afternoon I started having really bad stomach pains and was worried something was wrong with the baby. I called my doc and he thought everything was okay since my pains were higher than my uterus. He said it must be something in my GI tract or heart burn. I was like this hurts to bad to be heart burn. D and D still came over, but I continued to get worse with... let me spare you the details, but I think I had food poisoning from the lunch I had at Kids Muze. I was hurting really bad. Not fun, not fun at all! I was not much fun that night, but my sweet husband took over dinner and did all the dishes while I layed on the floor in pain. He is a stud. I recovered slowly on Monday, and we went to my parents house for a late lunch.
That was our Memorial Day weekend. Many thanks to all those who have served and do serve our country!
I am thankful for the rain, but gosh I wish it would stop now! Enough rain!

1 comment:
yuck on the food poisoning but definitely glad it was that and not that sweet little baby!!!! hope you three are doing great. are you still moving???
Post a Comment