Monday, May 14, 2007
Oh how I love the lake!
We had our first lake outing of the year a couple of weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to writing about it! It was a lot of fun! I had a hard time sitting in the boat and not doing anything- I wanted to surf or wakeboard sooooo bad, but that probably would not have been a good idea. So, I watched everyone else :-) The water was freezing, but it was not that bad once you got in and became numb, so I was told. We just love going to the lake, and it is a great love that we share. Being out on the water just makes me smile, always has. I grew up on a lake in Missouri and learned to ski when I was 7 and have been lovin it ever since. I have many wonderful childhood memories out on the lake. I love packing up lunch and hanging out on the water. It is great. We were going to sell the boat because we will use it less and less in the next few years until kids get older, but since we are moving to Scottsdale now, Michael would like to have it there. Fine with me :-)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How do you know Miss Hillary Campbell????? We missed the lake!!! ughg.
Post a Comment