What is going on this week...
"Your baby weighs about 5 ounces now, and he's around 5 inches long — about the size of a large onion. He can move his joints, and his skeleton — until now rubbery cartilage — is starting to harden to bone. His sense of hearing is also developing. The umbilical cord, his lifeline to the placenta, is growing stronger and thicker."
I am feeling good! Starting to gain more weight, which is never really a nice thing for a girl to have to hear or see. It is hard because I have been blessed with a great metabolism and have weighed the same- give or take a few pounds- for like the last 8 or so years. I know I know, I sound pathetic! But all of a sudden your body starts putting on this weight, and I am like wait a minute my bottom is not suppose to look like that! I know it is needed and that I have to gain some weight or I won't be a healthy haven for baby Kersey. It is a blessing and quite incredible how your body changes and adapts to the miracle growing inside. The belly continues to grow. That is also an interesting thing- how some people at this stage in pregnancy are barely showing and then there is me with a huge baby bump out there. I guess since I am so short there is not much room for it to go, but out. Crazy! It is exciting to be showing and people can see that I am pregnant. I think it has become more real to Michael now that there is evidence there is a baby inside :-) Love love love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enjoy the fact that people can see that you are pregnant! I did not "show" with Emma until the end of my sixth month. People were telling me that they wondered if the doctor had the correct date and all kinds of horrible things that go go wrong with a small baby. Filling my mind with doubt about my doctor and much concern for my baby. My friend, she was no small baby. She came into this world weighing 9pounds and 2ounces:) When you are showing it is just that extra proof that everything is going ok and that your sweet baby is growing just fine. Love it. Cherish it. It will be over before you know it:) Much love to you, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment